Friday, September 26, 2014

KCA Ward 1 and At-Large DC Council candidate forum Oct. 9

From a recent email:
I hope you will be present with your questions for the Ward One City Council Candidates and the At-Large City Council candidates at the Kalorama Citizens Association Forum on Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 7 pm. As usual, we will hold the forum in the main chapel of Good Will Baptist Church, 1862 Kalorama Road, NW. Doors will open at 6:45 pm.

The candidates, in alphabetical order, are:

For Ward One City Council
Ernest Johnson (I) attendance confirmed
John LaBeaume (Lib) invited
Brianne Nadeau (D) attendance confirmed

For At-Large City Council
Anita Bonds (D) invited
Michael Brown (I) attendance confirmed
Wendell Felder (I) invited
Calvin Gurley (I) invited
Graylan Hagler (I) invited
Brian Hart (I) attendance confirmed
Eric Jones (I) attendance confirmed
Marc Morgan (R) invited
Khalid Pitts (I) invited
Kishan Putta (I) attendance confirmed
Eugene Puryear (ST G) attendance confirmed
Elissa Silverman (I) invited
Courtney Snowden (I) invited
Frederic Steiner (Lib) invited
Robert White (I) offered regrets

We expect that there will be additional confirmations in the coming days, and I will keep you informed in subsequent messages.

The evening will begin at 7 pm with the Ward One Council candidates for about 45 minutes, followed by the At-Large candidates for the remainder of the evening. Questions will be taken from the floor. The KCA Executive Committee will also provide questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment